Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to do void tears at max efficiency (guide)

-Ryuurei-

Question

Basically I just want to make a short guide on a good way to efficiently farm the new void tears/fissures for the rewards and void traces.

Basics: the basics you need to know to get started.

Step 1: go to a mission with a fissure and find it, then activate it when the whole party is their, waypointing generally helps.

Step 2: kill enemies, occasionally they drop small orange orb thingies with a light coming from them to make them obvious. Pick these up and walk into the fissure (requires a jump), each adds 10% progress and a little bit of time. Insert 10 to complete.

Void traces: these are dropped exclusively by the eximus units spawned at 40% intervals after a few seconds delay, the Lotus sends an encouraging transmission to signal this too. Basically insert 4 reactants, kill eximi, repeat, insert 2 more, end mission.

How to farm efficiently: bring an atlas with ore gaze augment and a nekros (hydroid isn't really viable here), have 2 people focus on nullifiers while the atlas does the fissure closing, the nekros desecrates the eximi after the atlas kills them and keeps an eye out for eximus nullies killed by teammates. Should net 10-20 traces per run on average.

I hope this helps people understand how to do void fissures without losing out on traces, as well as farming them quickly and efficiently. Leave comments down below if you think I missed anything.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet