Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8.1.3 Unlisted Modifications.

OriKlein

Have the Orthos animations been fixed for when you are carrying data units?
If I recall you used to use both hands to attack (Data unit would vanish), now you keep hold of the unit and just use one hand to attack.... looks awesome.

Been busy leveling my Hate so could be wrong.

As mentioned before but not yet in the first post: Mission rewards moved from the end of the list of rewards to the front (ex. so that you can always see what you got from your void run, even if you got 10+ mods)

There are other changes too, Corpus for example have some new creepy as hell sound effects they never had before 8.1.3, and I mean REALLY creepy, I mean they were creepy before but now they are even more creepy. I also don't like the new grinner death sound with the wind whoosh, it sounds kinda silly.

There are other changes too, Corpus for example have some new creepy as hell sound effects they never had before 8.1.3, and I mean REALLY creepy, I mean they were creepy before but now they are even more creepy. I also don't like the new grinner death sound with the wind whoosh, it sounds kinda silly.

I don't mind the wind woosh Grineer. Their pressure suits rupturing on death... Its like stealing the last breath of their miserable live.