The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe root/standing still glitch Freezeframe

(PSN)DFRIGHT

So I played the sortie 2 mission early in the day and ran into this freezing problem u think it would be a glitch/bug after dieing/waiting for a revive. I saved this vid after it happened 2x in a row and decided to just wait and try again later. Nope same problem after about 6 hrs I tried it again for the 3rd time 30 mins ago the warframe I choose doesn't seem to change the outcome. Atlas, Frost, or Inaros and the sortie 2 mission on this day is Psamathe (Neptune) level 65-80 survival vs corpus: enemy elemental enhancement. To answer a possible question no I was nowhere close to death had a lot of armor plus rage/lifestrike with prisma cleavers. Lolz right b4 the mission ends.

Update: decided to give one more go b4 posting did it again 4th time in a row so like earlier I told my squad I would try and reconnect. I reconnected with squad to find this same type of screen with the white oulines on (my vitals, my power symbols, and my enrgyline). I can't just jump into action it gave me a revive option after the survival timer went away. I don't know if it's because I rejoined a sortie or what, and no I've never reconnected to a sortie b4 nor had glitch problems this bad. As per trying to reconnect again I thought I'd run into another glitch tbh so I decided welp not gonna complete this any other just gonna have to helplessly watch hoping my squad can beat it. I will post a link hopefully this fixed soon it really sucked and kinda made me lmao but thanks for reading and please fix as soon as possible or let me know how to avoid this if I can.

"May the loot drops be forever in your favor tenno"

Yours truly,

Dfright

https://youtu.be/jaHU83UZ8lU 

Occurs at: 0.57 

Edited by (PS4)DFRIGHT
Better details