Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flux Rifle Or Supra

Loki.

I did mention that it's probably my absolute favorite weapon right? I like continuous beam weapons a lot. I'm actually working on my fourth polarization trying to make this thing viable now that it can crit, but it appears to still be outclassed by absolutely everything else. It's not like it can't kill anything (though I have to stop using it after wave 15 on Xini). I couldn't have managed to get it to 30, let alone 4 more times, if it couldn't kill. The problem is that every single other primary weapon in the game can kill faster, more efficiently, and in the vast majority of cases both.

Fair enough, I still don't think it's one of the worst primary weapons in the game though but anyway :P different playstyles I suppose

Fair enough, I still don't think it's one of the worst primary weapons in the game though but anyway :P different playstyles I suppose

Oh I've done awesome things with it and enjoy every moment that I can use it. I actually even attempt to force my squad mates to carry me with good weapons so that I can enjoy myself, but if I didn't have an Acrid as my backup I'd be absolutely useless past wave 15 on any respectable defense mission or t3 void run.

Whether or not it's the worst may be debatable, but it's far from being one of the best. I guess my point is that, given the difficulty if acquisition, it should be top tier not rock bottom tier.