Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Update fail

TyrannosauRayz

Question

I have bad net. I have 10-40kbps. After 8 hours of updating I updated a half of it. 1.5gb with this kind of problem. I always restart the launcher again and open it again to continue. Ugh I had enough. What to do? Please help. THis big update sshhh!!! nvm

3xVJ0Ny.png

If this keeps happening. Im done on this. *triggered*

cQyuOCp.png

Edited by TyrannosauRayz_13th

4 answers to this question

I had the same problem when I was downloading the update. However, I found that despite the error screen, the download would continue in the background if you don't close the launcher. I have desktop widget that shows network activity and even if I got that error screen, the launcher was still downloading. I actually completed the download with the error screen displayed. The catch is that you will have to restart the launcher when the download is complete in order to play the game.

Hope this helps...

7 minutes ago, DCypherThis13 said:

I had the same problem when I was downloading the update. However, I found that despite the error screen, the download would continue in the background if you don't close the launcher. I have desktop widget that shows network activity and even if I got that error screen, the launcher was still downloading. I actually completed the download with the error screen displayed. The catch is that you will have to restart the launcher when the download is complete in order to play the game.

Hope this helps...

"hope"