Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you thought Stalker was bad now...

PaintedWolf

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Haven't done the second dream? This may be considered a little spoiler to a degree to some people. That said, I have everything in a spoiler for exactly this reason.

Spoiler

A friend and I decided to go do the Tennocon alert and, well, Shadow Stalker decided to show. If you thought Stalker was a challenge before, here's a rude awakening for your imagination.

4kz5u.jpg

Yes, you're correct. That level does say 10,004.

Not even my 1337DETHLAZORZ can stop that.....

Um......somehow manage to hit him with Covert Lethality before he Dispels?

Have a Loki with Covert Lethality clear out the map, then have 3 other people with max atk speed build Dual Ichor just wail on the Stalker until he dies from sheer combo counter damage?

Edited by Lumamaster

Happened to my team yesterday lol. It was so bad that when we got locked into the room, we were barely above 15% life support left and the only capsule availble was on the other side of the room next door to where we were.
By the way, it was the extremely large (I think one of the few largest) room for Corpus ship tilesets via there are 4 exits/entrances, the center is a long and wide ramp, and you can jump off the side to go down to the floor. Sorry, I would provide a picture but I just couldn't find any lol.

But anyways, yeah you can probably guess how that turned out. Especially noting that we were on the opposite side where there were no hackable consoles .__.

32 minutes ago, cannonfodder1982 said:

you cant die he cant die, just ignore him? this event was a joke, it seams like they broke it, covert dagger and inaros made it easy, and enemies stop spawning after 2 mins

If it was delberate to make both you and enemies unkillable, then perhaps they were testing something.
If not, then the alert was as bugged and under-developed as the whole Update.

Also, this was doable even without Inaros/covert lethality