Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity butt / skirt .

The_Golden_Tenno

Hi there ,

-- Lately i have been freaked out by Trinity , and i can't stand it  anymore , and i know my thread is useless because the hipsters are going to jump here and describe  the beauty of trinity  , also i am assured that no DE will come and read this , but anyway i got no choice so  i am wondering is it only me ? or trinity looks like S#&$ from behind ,, with that weird butt or skirt or whatever ,, this thing that  keep swaging and jiggling 24/7 while running and almost it piss me off crazily ..   and please don't tell me go buy skins or Syandanas , So can you please MR DE ,, remove that thing ? seriously it is not a nice look ,, i can sense its like an accessories  for her ,, but no need for that big butt of her .. thank u 

28 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

@Derinkavat

This process can be sped up. 

Also, just give us a toggle option for the skirts. 

8 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

@Derinkavat

Λ thats what happens if i try to do it on mobile. Just doesnt work

Im just sitting here having refresh ready to wait for some hot fire being spite by a horrible person for some horrible reasons in this horrible place.

18 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

@Derinkavat

Λ thats what happens if i try to do it on mobile. Just doesnt work

I did it on mobile tho.

8 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

Im just sitting here having refresh ready to wait for some hot fire being spite by a horrible person for some horrible reasons in this horrible place.

What you did there, I see it. 

12 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

What a horrible place to be in.

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I did it on mobile tho.

Maybe its my phone or browser maybe? Using LG G3 on Firefox app, and so many problems with new format system:s

Edited by 321agemo