Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Update is failing to download

TyrannosauRayz

Question

What the hell? Its been 2 days i didnt play warframe because of THAT RUSHED update. Yes its big(4gb) But how can I update with fail updates?? -,- it wont restart the whole 4gb update tho. Just like when i update it and leave.. Moments later. Update fail will happen! -,- then im gonna restart the launcher again... and again.. and again. for 2 days flat. I only downloaded half of it. Like 1.5gb or more. 2.2gb left to download but its always like this. I have to monitor it so that if it fails . Im gonna restart launcher again and update the remaining idk. If  this keeps happening. wth? I cant play warframe for a week or more? maybe close to quitting? THEN IF YOU RELEASE THAT U19 THING. Another update? I haven't finished this rail rail update. -,- 

PS!!!!: my net speed is 10kbps-100kbps

6 answers to this question

Just now, TyrannosauRayz_13th said:

(noob question here) : in the warframe folder? cuz i use steam to play warframe.

aaah then u f ucked :|

i don't know if u can run it as admin since u used steam c_c

Edited by Hemmo67

Just now, TyrannosauRayz_13th said:

So you're not using steam? :c im using steam to play warframe *sigh*

i always download directly from the game's official site. if that is not possible i pass on that game. steam had s crewed me over too many times in past -.-

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

i always download directly from the game's official site. if that is not possible i pass on that game. steam had s crewed me over too many times in past -.-

Oh ;-: i want the non-steam version too but my internet is SO SLOW that why im just playing it thru steam *sigh*