Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Turrets, Mobile Defenses, Swinging.

Jamescell

It seems charge damage has a batter damage threshold over normal attacks because of how much more potent charge mods are, I think that it would be fair to have a normal melee attack mod, only buffing normal swing damage, or a mod increasing the damage dealt and speed at which attacking the more you continuously hit a target for normal swings, it could be called momentum.

Since update 9 is all about improvement, I thought fixing the lighting would be nice. Inside ships there is way too much glare, the dim lights on Grineer ships, would not give off that much glare on a Warframe, and it's not pleasant to look at either. Also, map lighting, I've noticed greatly changes the colors of a Warframe in game, it would be nice to minimize or get rid of this.

Since prestiging was added in update 8, I've really enjoyed the feature as a whole, but I think it would be great if there were extra bonuses to prestiging, say the DEV's could add extra, unique, passive mods for each Warframe, or just passive bonuses that don't take up mod space, allowing for more advanced play options. Prestiged Warframes could also be ranked, say suffix titles for each prestige up to a certain point, where players could continue to prestige, but the title would not change.

In live stream seven one of the map designers gave us a peak at Orokin laser traps controlled by the defenders, I think it would be beneficial to the game to add more large-scale open defense maps, say with turrets, and powerful weapons exclusive to large scale defense.

Stagger resistance

Loki’s Ultimate is somewhat useful, but somewhat unrealistic in visual effect on corpus and infested, I think that corpus robots should be armed with some kind of melee functionality so that it doesn't look like an army of Pogo stickers. When infested limbs are torn off, it just looks bad, unrealistic blood stains in the air, and the stumps where the limbs were are see through.

Currently a "mobile" defense is a run and camp sequence, not actually a mobile defense. I propose actual mobile defenses, like a flying cargo ship on tracks, programmed to travel across a rift or large valley, like between the corpus arctic outpost and the mountains in the background, there would be something to defend on the monorail like ship, and enemies would jump of flying vehicles onto the ship.