Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Buy A Grand Master Right Now If...

ArcturusMar

If they're going to give you that, why not just give you everything then?

Just kidding. You already get more then enough in platinum and such. Lato Vandal? Really? Oh yeah, just give away the Closed Beta reward for spending money. No. Not happening.

Edited by Nealybealy

The purpose of the grand founder's pack or whatever it's called isn't to include discontinued/Limited edition items.

The Lato Vandal was for Closed Beta players, I think.

And the Snipetron was removed.  

Was just sayin, I'd buy it now if it did! Still debating which one to purchase. Yes $250 is a lot, so it wouldn't be "just give away the Closed Beta reward." It's just digital stuff to them anyways. They should at least add more things to it.

Edited by Armored_Galaxy

Was just sayin, I'd buy it now if it did! Still debating which one to purchase. Yes $250 is a lot, so it wouldn't be "just give away the Closed Beta reward." It's just digital stuff to them anyways. They should at least add more things to it.

The Lato Vandal was made just as a Closed Beta reward. Giving it away in Grand Master packages would completely destroy the whole purpose it was made. You get the Lato Prime anyway, so you don't need another pistol. Sure, it's just digital stuff to them, but it's the same for us. It's still just digital things.