Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo decorations broke the game.

(XBOX)LinkRidingLinx

So I was placing a few decorations in our dueling room, I had tried to edit a decoration to begin building it but everything stopped working, I couldn't select anything to edit, I couldn't leave the editing mode so I had to restart the game. I had retried outside of the dueling room to see if it would work, it did not. So now me and the others in my clan can no longer fund/remove decorations without having to restart the game.

Happening on PS4 as well. I tried to build and fund things.  and the menu wouldn't pop up.  I couldn't bring up pause screen to exit dojo or use chat.  Had to close app and restart.  

But NOW there's the freezing issue on start screen. also happening on both consoles.  seems to have started around the same time. few days ago.  started for me about 2 days back. 

Ok so there was a tiny update/hotfix on PS4 about 2 hours ago.  I thought it was a hotfix for this issue and others.  DE still hasn't added the updated patch notes for it on the Lunaro topic.  

So afterward, I went back to my dojo to fund some decorations. And the same thing happens again!  After clicking "Edit Decoration"  the UI gets stuck, and I can't select the decoration to bring up the resource menu, and I can't exit the screen either.  Can't bring up pause menu and chat, and as a result can't even return to my ship.  Only option is to close application and reboot the game.   

I've had to do this several times already the past few days. What's happening? :sad: 

• 3 weeks later...

Ya still broken.. all I wanna do is mess with my dojo... I just don't understand why they are trying to add stuff to our dojo and not fix this issue. Not to mention I rather have more rooms to add like hallways and stores etc then a music box. No offense DE. I love warframe no matter what but this bug NEEDS to be fixed