Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best credit farm after update?

ReZZo

Question

Ok, many farm sectors died after Specters of the Rail update. Draco is the best example. But there are changes with credit rewards. Before SotR update we can receive from Sortie mission for first mission 20k credits, for 2nd - 80k and for 3th - 120k. Now for the last mission i've got only 14k... With credit booster before update in Sechura Pluton sector there was 60k credit reward, today only 14k... 

My question is - Anybody know where i must to go for best credit reward? (i have credit booster)

5 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, ReZZo said:

Ok, many farm sectors died after Specters of the Rail update. Draco is the best example. But there are changes with credit rewards. Before SotR update we can receive from Sortie mission for first mission 20k credits, for 2nd - 80k and for 3th - 120k. Now for the last mission i've got only 14k... With credit booster before update in Sechura Pluton sector there was 60k credit reward, today only 14k... 

My question is - Anybody know where i must to go for best credit reward? (i have credit booster)

all credit gain was nerfed into oblivion, i think the only decent way of getting them are raids now.

Just head to dark sector defense as before the update, but dotn expect to get rich.

17 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Just head to dark sector defense as before the update, but dotn expect to get rich.

As i said - Sechura on Pluto is dark sector and i gained 14k WITH credit booster (so i think normal reward is 7k). Sechura was the best dark sector for credits. I tried also Akkad on Sedna with larger levels and the same 14k.

... Selling crap you don't need for credits helps though... I never got problems with money because... If I have maxed out mods, any duplicates of those same mods are credits...

... Don't sell Fusion Cores by mistake though. Those are always needed, even if it doesn't seem like it.

27 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... Selling crap you don't need for credits helps though... I never got problems with money because... If I have maxed out mods, any duplicates of those same mods are credits...

... Don't sell Fusion Cores by mistake though. Those are always needed, even if it doesn't seem like it.

this used to work, but with credit rewards being cut, the whole community will slowly dry out of credits. i have absolutely no idea why DE had to push for this, but the ones that suffer the most are not the older players that have 10mil+ credits, but it will make the whole game just that much more tedious for new players...

In that case, I must be used to be low on credits because, apparently, I'm not affected at all by the 'shortage' I fail to see...

... Oh wait, I never ran Sorties for credits... I only ran regular missions... You know... those that aren't Void, Derelicts, Sorties and stuff... Besides, Alerts seem to be paying a lot more than all of the previous updates. Perhaps those can compensate the loss, somehow?

Edited by Uhkretor