The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2,200 Platinum Public Event!

(XBOX)BroadsideMobsta

Hello everyone, I'm a warlord in the Arbiters Rage alliance and I'm inviting you all to take part in our 2,200 Platinum Public Event! Whether you are in a clan in Arbiters Rage, or a part of a different alliance, you can take part in this event! The squad to make it to the highest wave this week on Earth Coba will win 2,200 Platinum! We will check the leaderboards at the end of the week to see the winner(s) If you have further questions, feel free to ask them on this thread, or message me over Xbox, my gamertag is BroadsideMobsta. And to everyone participating, good luck! Rage Tenno!

Just now, (XB1)BroadsideMobsta said:

Hello everyone, I'm a warlord in the Arbiters Rage alliance and I'm inviting you all to take part in our 2,200 Platinum Public Event! Whether you are in a clan in Arbiters Rage, or a part of a different alliance, you can take part in this event! The squad to make it to the highest wave this week on Earth Coba will win 2,200 Platinum! We will check the leaderboards at the end of the week to see the winner(s) If you have further questions, feel free to ask them on this thread, or message me over Xbox, my gamertag is BroadsideMobsta. And to everyone participating, good luck! Rage Tenno!

awesome now only if i could