Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[GHost Recon Future Soldier] So I just finished Elite Difficulty.

Sartactics

And surprisingly, it was ridiculously easy. The enemies still got down normally, AI is still dumb for some reason and the challenges seem to be easier. Usually I would afraid to play on the hardest difficulty on games because I literally broke 4 controllers while playing Veteran Mode on COD: World at War but now I've finished this? It seemed to be a letdown. Any games out there that have hard but not too challenging difficulties on it? (No Dark Souls or Bloodborne plz)

On 12.7.2016 at 6:39 PM, Sartactics said:

And surprisingly, it was ridiculously easy. The enemies still got down normally, AI is still dumb for some reason and the challenges seem to be easier. Usually I would afraid to play on the hardest difficulty on games because I literally broke 4 controllers while playing Veteran Mode on COD: World at War but now I've finished this? It seemed to be a letdown. Any games out there that have hard but not too challenging difficulties on it? (No Dark Souls or Bloodborne plz)

I don't know what you'd consider hard, but Ronin was kinda bonkers in the later levels. As you are propably talking about PC-Games, I won't bring up Bayonetta 1 & 2... Blood of the Werewolf is also pretty damn hard later on. Waveform too. However, I'm not sure which kinds of games you prefer, so...

Edited by ShikiRen

2 hours ago, ShikiRen said:

I don't know what you'd consider hard, but Ronin was kinda bonkers in the later levels. As you are propably talking about PC-Games, I won't bring up Bayonetta 1 & 2... Blood of the Werewolf is also pretty damn hard later on. Waveform too. However, I'm not sure which kinds of games you prefer, so...

Are you talking about base game hard or difficulty? Because I like games with difficulty but they have to be hard as their name suggest.

On 15.7.2016 at 2:53 PM, Sartactics said:

Are you talking about base game hard or difficulty? Because I like games with difficulty but they have to be hard as their name suggest.

For all 3 of them the base game is hard later on; Ronin has a NG+ mode thats even more bananas. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfenstein: The New Order on UBER is pretty damn hard. And Wolfenstein the Old Blood is a bit tasty.

It is a typical Wolfenstein game so it is on rails and weaponry and blood everywhere but it is good fun.

Might not be your thing though.

Original Farcry? Crysis 2 & 3?  Link for ubisoft PC game collection.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ubisoft-Classics-game-Assassins-Creed/dp/B005NXX4FW/ref=zg_bs_676442011_5

4 minutes ago, (PS4)F1REBLADE-69 said:

Wolfenstein: The New Order on UBER is pretty damn hard. And Wolfenstein the Old Blood is a bit tasty.

It is a typical Wolfenstein game so it is on rails and weaponry and blood everywhere but it is good fun.

Might not be your thing though.

Original Farcry? Crysis 2 & 3?  Link for ubisoft PC game collection.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ubisoft-Classics-game-Assassins-Creed/dp/B005NXX4FW/ref=zg_bs_676442011_5

Wolfenstein: TNO and TOB I played both of it and was a blast. Crysis 2 yes while 3 haven't. As for the OG Farcry, maybe I'll try.

On 29/7/2016 at 8:23 PM, Arcane_Intelligence said:

Once started new game in Skyrim at hardest difficulty (Legendary).

No game has rekt me so hard right from the start.

Can´t say if it stays like that later in the game but at the beginning you die really fast if you are not careful (also it feels like you are poking your enemies with a stick).

Skyrim legendary huh?

9 hours ago, Sartactics said:

Skyrim legendary huh?

Yeah, at least at the beginning even regular enemies can easily kill you while you have hard time to kill them.

At worst cases you might get 1-shot straight away.

You probably will get more powerful later in the game and you can use companions to help you but you start so weak you might end up running away from some encounters just to stay alive.

4 hours ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

Yeah, at least at the beginning even regular enemies can easily kill you while you have hard time to kill them.

At worst cases you might get 1-shot straight away.

You probably will get more powerful later in the game and you can use companions to help you but you start so weak you might end up running away from some encounters just to stay alive.

I might have to try that.