Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A curious question for the new update

(PSN)tkMango_14

Question

First things first, I'm a ps4 user so I have no real experience of the new features of the update. So with that out of the way, my question is that were the rumors true that the vaulted prime weapons and frames are now back from the new star chart. I really don't think this is true because I've never seen videos or updates saying that this is true. So, my question is, are the vaulted prime items (Ex: Frost prime) now back in the drop tables of those fissure missions?

4 answers to this question

Actually it is not true. A lot of people were wondering what happened to the vaulted prime parts not being in the new void keys(relics) and that's about all there is.

The closest you will get is the unvaulted Mag Prime and her goodies being in Relics right now as well. However that's a limited time thing as I am sure you're aware of since it's across all platforms anyway.

TL;DR: False.

I want to know with Specters of Rail are all quests repayable? If they made players to redo all nodes in the system does that mean quests are incomplete or its complete but can play them again? Is specters of rail update awesome? I found some Tenno posts that some are unhappy with the new changes & somethings are taken away such as grinding for stuff is made easier which they make it sound like that once you play void mission you get what you been trying before but with new update is just hand it to you?

Are void keys convert to ducats? Or something?

11 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

I want to know with Specters of Rail are all quests repayable? If they made players to redo all nodes in the system does that mean quests are incomplete or its complete but can play them again? Is specters of rail update awesome? I found some Tenno posts that some are unhappy with the new changes & somethings are taken away such as grinding for stuff is made easier which they make it sound like that once you play void mission you get what you been trying before but with new update is just hand it to you?

Are void keys convert to ducats? Or something?

Void keys had been converted into Void Relics. albeit poorly, making veterans lose out on hundreds if not thousands of Void keys

You will be prompted to equip a Void Relic when you attempt to go out on a Void Fissure mission.

You beat the mission and deal with a Void Fissure and the Void Relic will be opened and you will get your Void reward.

P.S// I don't think the missions are replayable yet.