The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flak Cannon, Minigun And Beam Gun [New Weapons Ideas]

Phoenix86

11 guns with 2 fire mods each (so basically 22), we must consider that they were all primaries too

The 2 firing modes don't really count towards the number, since the guns that had special animations only played them during one firing mode, for example the rocket launcher's barrels spinning to load more rockets, or the bio-rifle's tank filling to fire a charge mine. The mini-gun and flak cannon just had the same animation for both modes.

Beyond that most guns just animated recoil, exactly the same as Warframe.

Did you consider the rest of my post?

Edited by ValhaHazred

Yes i did, well it's not a problem, if you are fine the weapons we have now i'm happy for you :)

But for me, and someone else too, i feel the weapon's department is lacking... not because of their number but because they basically function all the same!

We have Auto-Rifle, Burst Rifle, Snipers and Shotguns (not counting dojo weapons they are still too rare to get)

What i propose here was "new way to fire bullets" we got nothing like a Flak, a bouncing pellets shotgun; we have only ONE heavy gun (why not a 2nd just for the sake of having a choice!), we have only 1 Beam/Continuum rifle and it's not easly unlocked if you are not in a big clan so...

These are my reasons for these weapons

edit: @Garth: Flak = Hek + Ogris ?? are you kidding me? lol

Edited by Phoenix86