Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Cat Edition

VivaNyanCat

So today, I was reading my Warriors into the Wild collection. As I was reading, I decided to browse these here forums for whatever reason-- but, unlike some people, I did both at the same time! Midway into the final book of the original six books, something crossed my mind: What if the Tenno weren't this humanoid species we know and love today? What if... they were cats?! The Warframes themselves could be giant Lions with great manes, and the Operators would be tiny kits who control them! Your mission today, fellow Tenno? Create lore for the Catframe Universe!

Editing, because this stupid spoiler didn't show up the first time!

Edit Numbah two! The dang format for the spoilers changed.

Yes, I know this idea's been around for some time. I'm tired, I want something to stimulate my mind, and I didn't see a cat-thread like this on the Off-topic forums.

Edited by VivaNyanCat

Ha! What a terrible idea! This terrible, terrible idea is most certainly an idea of the terrible variety!

>>*sees vision of a tiny kitten poking its head out from a lions mane and saying "yeah, now smack him with your left! Now claw him with your right! Yeah! Now roar at him, like, really loud! *

OH MY GOD NOW I WANT THIS TO BE A THING SOMEBODY DRAW THIS!

:)

Edited by Lord_Azrael

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Lore for Kittyframe, ok. Stalker is a friendly rival, because we don't Space PETA to start hunting him for trying to assassinate animals.

Hide contents

wf___fox_ears_by_beriuos-d6r0iwz.jpg

That's a pretty cool picture. Nicely drawn. Very good, if a little unusual...

Wait. Did you just happen to find that on-topic drawing somewhere? Or did you draw it just now? 'Cause if you drew it recently, that sure was fast...

Either way, it looks really good. 

45 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

That's a pretty cool picture. Nicely drawn. Very good, if a little unusual...

Wait. Did you just happen to find that on-topic drawing somewhere? Or did you draw it just now? 'Cause if you drew it recently, that sure was fast...

Either way, it looks really good. 

I found it some time ago, happen to use it as my deskstop and by the way no, it was not drawn by me. If you look under Excalibur's tail you should see the signature, also here is the devianart page http://raderizo.deviantart.com/art/WF-Fox-ears-408171203 . Yes, foxes I know, but its close enough.