Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pride Rhino

SirPride

Oka first of this is just my thought on the Rhino
second i am not as experience as i should be i have 2 level 30 warframes (Rhino and Loki) and are only looking for my third (Ash)

I have read around the forum that Rhino can't tank at higher level, i haven't gotten to there yet (my starmap is not complete), but i would say that is a serious problem Rhino need to tank.
second I have heard that Rhino might get a rework.

so heres my 2 cent on how Rhino could be

Before i start, i think Rhino as a tank, a pure tank. he need to be in melee/closerange almost always only running away when he has been in a fight for a very long time.
He is not about dealing damage fast, he is about dealing damage because he is standing and dealing it constantly.

Ability 1:

Radial Hook:
While Rhino charge is fine as it is, i think it would be fun, if it instead was a hook that didn't deal damage, but dragged all enemys in the range to the front of Rhino.
Leveling it up will increase the length and width.

Why should Rhino come to the enemys, the enemys comes to Rhino and his big Fragor!

Ability 2:

Iron Skin:

Ah Rhino's Iron skin. this is what makes Rhino a tank, what i have understanded is that this was nerfed because you could mod you rhino to have this going for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, My take on this ability is:
Rhino get invulnabillity for half the duration after half the duration rhino get a weak shield as it is now (100/200/300/400) and 10% Damage reduction
The invulnabillity is for tanking
When the second shield turn i on i suggest having it change to color of iron skin to red, so it say to the Rhino "Get out you dumb bastard im going to break soon.
and the 10% damage reduction is for taking away the spamability of Iron skin (as far as i know you can't activate iron skin when is already up) 
so the more duration the ability get the more invulnabillity but also the more time you spend out of invulnabillity before you can go back.

Ability 3:

Radial blast/Rhino stomp

A fusion someway.

Ability 4:
Rhino Stampede

Oka, what are Rhino, He is a big tank that stand in enemys group a maul them down, what are a rhino? is a animal that trample people.

so my thought here was a abillity that enlarged Rhino's size giving him a longer range so he could hit more opponets with his attack (possible removing the 1 max charged hit that some weapons have) and increasing his Movement speed  . aswell as adding the effect when Rhino sprint (only when he sprints) he knock most opponets down and run right trough them dealing no damage (Rhino is not a damage frame).
This will function as Rhino's new escape skill. aswell as being a big awesome Rhino that stand tall between friend and foes!

this is just a idea, my idea