Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Get Frost Prime Helmet (Blueprint)

BURUKA

When I'm play in void is done.The The Reward show  i can get  Frost Prime Helmet (Blueprint)

and then I'm see in Foundry but it's not have a Frost Prime Helmet (Blueprint) 

It's bug yes or no?

void keys, tier 2 and 3, have higher chances of dropping the frost parts bps. of course you wont always get them.... i had to farm an entire day just to get them all.... but i picked up reaper prime and latron prime parts and bp along the way too, so its not bad, just be patient i guess?

I would submit a ticket :) Seems like a bug, you you mistook another item for the helmet. Check again and make sure you don't have a double or another piece of the prime. sounds like a minor glitch.

Be warned though, if you do submit a ticket, they're pretty overrun with tickets and it'll take a little bit for it to get answered.

I would submit a ticket :) Seems like a bug, you you mistook another item for the helmet. Check again and make sure you don't have a double or another piece of the prime. sounds like a minor glitch.

Be warned though, if you do submit a ticket, they're pretty overrun with tickets and it'll take a little bit for it to get answered.

yea what he said.