Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Mobiledefence Changes To Extermination

Ircza

Hello, i've played the Mobile Defence alert right now with bunch of random people and in middle of the mission the goal changed to extermination. The problem is that the original waypoints remained there. After killing everyone, the mobile defence mission goal stayed under the minimap, even tho it didnt need to be done.

http://i.imgur.com/6bstMt9.jpg

Btw. I use english version of the game. The host was french, hence why the goal is in french. We got all the rewards.

It happens. You can ignore it.

Yea, i don't really care about it becouse it didnt cause any problems other than confusion. But there is no harm in reporting any (even the smallest) bugs i can find.

This has happened so often I have mostly learned to tune it out but on two occasions it messed me up.

One mission after after a rather hectic battle the whole team got around around and were nearly back at spawn before we realized we followed the wrong objective marker.

Second incident we dropped the data mass when we got the message from lotus it was now an extermination. After killing all enemies the only objective marker was to pickup the datamass and we had to run all the way back to pick it up before we got the marker showing the extraction.