Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Issues

(PSN)Basic_Impulse

Question

5 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Basic_Impulse said:

I'm having issues uploading my clan emblem, it's a 128x128 png file, but guess what, the site keeps telling me I need to upload an image that is a png file.... That's what I'm doing

What am I even doing wrong here?

Someone please help me out before I scream at my computer 

Check if the file extension actually says .png and you didnt accidently name the file xxxxx.png with the file extension being something wrong. This is a pretty common error with how wnidows 10 refuses to show real file extensions most of the time...

Edited by CrudShuzKong

7 hours ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Check if the file extension actually says .png and you didnt accidently name the file xxxxx.png with the file extension being something wrong. This is a pretty common error with how wnidows 10 refuses to show real file extensions most of the time...

I'm actually on Mac, so it always shows file extensions, or I can just look at the file info, so I'm really confused, at first it was an issue with what programme the file would open into, so I re made it, saved it as a JPEG and then reformatted the file to PNG but that still didn't work, I tried throwing it into Google drive and uploading it on the mobile site but that would work either, I'm tempted to email support or something because I really can't find what I'm doing wrong here  

3 hours ago, (PS4)Basic_Impulse said:

I'm actually on Mac, so it always shows file extensions, or I can just look at the file info, so I'm really confused, at first it was an issue with what programme the file would open into, so I re made it, saved it as a JPEG and then reformatted the file to PNG but that still didn't work, I tried throwing it into Google drive and uploading it on the mobile site but that would work either, I'm tempted to email support or something because I really can't find what I'm doing wrong here  

Well i cannot help with mac at all, but you can try uploading the image onto a hosting platform like imgur and download it again as .png. if that doesnt help, then there might be an incompatibility with your OS and the uploading script (or the browser)

8 hours ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Well i cannot help with mac at all, but you can try uploading the image onto a hosting platform like imgur and download it again as .png. if that doesnt help, then there might be an incompatibility with your OS and the uploading script (or the browser)

So I uploaded it to tumblr, and re-downloaded it off of there, and it worked! Just awaiting approval

3 hours ago, (PS4)Basic_Impulse said:

So I uploaded it to tumblr, and re-downloaded it off of there, and it worked! Just awaiting approval

niiiice :smile: seems like one of your editing programs added functionality to the file that isnt supported by warframe or websites and the website was nice enough to just remove it.