Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghostbusters 2016 reviewers

(PSN)zeratul____12

Is it just me or is something going on with the critics and reviewers? They seem to be...."restrained"...like they just say is like an average movie or even slightly above and only a handful are actually ripping into the movie. Are some critics just afraid to say what they want to because of the risk of being attacked by SJWs and femenist extremists? More then likely. here are two review that show this, the first is from Angry Joe and he tears into it without mercy.

Heres another from Chris Stuckmann who seems to me to be holding back

Chris seems more restrained than Joe. I am also finding that no two reviewers have the same pros and cons for the movie, some think Pattie is loud and annoying while others say she is a good character. 

Honestly I never plan on ever seeing this movie ever so I cant really have a "real" oppiniion on it but I am noticing that some reviewers seem to be holding back their real thought on the movie.

What do you guys think? Are the reviewers holding back so they aren't attacked?

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

2 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

Honestly, yes. 

And as for me, the movie was bad. Wasn't funny in the slightest, story made no sense and just overall bland as hell.

I hear that it bashes on men as all of the male characters are either jerks, dumb as hell or are creepy, and the villain is defeated by a nutshot.

1 hour ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

I hear that it bashes on men as all of the male characters are either jerks, dumb as hell or are creepy, and the villain is defeated by a nutshot.

to be honest, it seems more feminist than a few of the times DC redid wonder woman.

I have watched Angry Reviews for long time for a reason...

If he says the game/movie is bad, it most likely is. If he says it´s good, that probably is true.

Some reviewers don´t hold back, they just say what they want and don´t care about what someone else says. Others want to avoid making people angry but still want to share their opinions (just a little bit softened). And then there are paid reviews...

1 hour ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

I have watched Angry Reviews for long time for a reason...

If he says the game/movie is bad, it most likely is. If he says it´s good, that probably is true.

Some reviewers don´t hold back, they just say what they want and don´t care about what someone else says. Others want to avoid making people angry but still want to share their opinions (just a little bit softened). And then there are paid reviews...

Thats what I enjoy about Joe he speaks his mind and never holds back.

Also if someone tried to lable him as "sexist" he made like a 2 - 4 minute rant on how the women were treated in the "Ride to Hell" game during his review of it, where they were basically used as Joe put it "@#&*ty power ups".