The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS>my adarza 2x imprints nice rare one ;)

All energy colors are equally common, there is no rare one. Just because you have not seen many green ones, does not make them rare, especially after you've been told that information in your last topic for that kavat.

To keep that false advertising is pretty scummy.

And this is not true. It is just your personal observation based on a very small amount of kavats. All energy colors have a chance of 11.11% to occur, there is no rare one and there are more than enough kavats with green energy color.

That fact makes your statement false and thus your advertising.

Also this was said in the last topic you had to sell this kavat, so you knew that and yet kept your text this way...

1 hour ago, Virandis said:

And this is not true. It is just your personal observation based on a very small amount of kavats. All energy colors have a chance of 11.11% to occur, there is no rare one and there are more than enough kavats with green energy color.

That fact makes your statement false and thus your advertising.

Also this was said in the last topic you had to sell this kavat, so you knew that and yet kept your text this way...

Cited your source which is aknowledged by DE? If you are going to put up kavats wiki link which may not be completely correct since kavats eye colour table was directly copied from kubrow eye colour table,if you noticed. i personally have not seen any kavats that have black, purple or pink energy (if you have, do post the pictures link)before kubrow x kavat breeding was possible. Therefore, I should have my doubts on it.(to note that I been through almost all of the post in this forum regarding kavats from the start of the kavats patch till now , most of us observed only light blue / green /white(which isn't even in the kavats eye colour table provided)/yellow appearing on kavats energy before the kubrow x kavats bug was discovered) 

Edited by Nijyumensou

Cited your source which is aknowledged by DE?

You've got one that says otherwise? I don't know of any sources acknowledged by DE for or against it, because DE very rarely acknowledges stuff like that, if ever.

There is of course a source, taken directly from the game data.

Eye colors:
  Weight: 1
  Color #9DAE6C, 11.11%
  Color #AE9465, 11.11%
  Color #AE666F, 11.11%
  Color #9174AE, 11.11%
  Color #6CA1AE, 11.11%
  Color #AE6344, 11.11%
  Color #AE5AAB, 11.11%
  Color #262626, 11.11%
  Color #AE7C47, 11.11%

For whatever reason it seems like it is not wanted to post links to void_glitchs data here, but it is easy to find if you want to take a look for yourself.

Besides that, all you've said was "I" or "many of us" or something along those lines, which is pretty useless because how big is your sample size in that case? How many kavats have you seen? Even if you would have watched this forum all the time, it won't be enough to give any reasonable data, when the game data itself states otherwise.

But despite that, OP already made a new topic, without advertising the green energy color as rare, so all is well that ends well.

Edited by Virandis