Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

On average how long does it take for support to reply

Cenat

Question

7 answers to this question

wow, 8 days, it usually just a day or so, but do consider that a huge update just hit and their prob filled with other tickets that needed attending.

ticket spamming is also a really really bad way to get answers.

Also, consider what type of problem you had submitted, usually things that involves money/plats takes longer since it involves *cash*

Just now, Xuimma said:

wow, 8 days, it usually just a day or so, but do consider that a huge update just hit and their prob filled with other tickets that needed attending.

ticket spamming is also a really really bad way to get answers.

Also, consider what type of problem you had submitted, usually things that involves money/plats takes longer since it involves *cash*

Its just about my clan embelm

Yea, I would be pretty mad and maybe create two tickets if it wasn't for Tennocon

Just now, Cenat said:

Its just about my clan embelm

Yea, I would be pretty mad and maybe create two tickets if it wasn't for Tennocon

Oh if I may ask, what type of problems do you have with it? 

if its about clan emblems being uploaded, it should take well over a week or the next maintenance for it to be reviewed. (had mine did)

30 minutes ago, Xuimma said:

Oh if I may ask, what type of problems do you have with it? 

if its about clan emblems being uploaded, it should take well over a week or the next maintenance for it to be reviewed. (had mine did)

It was transparent and all perfect in preview but then it messed up, became black (wtf) and tiny af after it was implemented into the game

9 hours ago, Cenat said:

It was transparent and all perfect in preview but then it messed up, became black (wtf) and tiny af after it was implemented into the game

Oh I had the same problem with mine ages ago, I really don't like the preview image they give you, its really low qual. my emblem was too bright when I first uploaded it.

I suggest that incase your going to end up reuploading one again, try asking around or look for threads on how warframe clan emblems works.

1 hour ago, Xuimma said:

Oh I had the same problem with mine ages ago, I really don't like the preview image they give you, its really low qual. my emblem was too bright when I first uploaded it.

I suggest that incase your going to end up reuploading one again, try asking around or look for threads on how warframe clan emblems works.

:)