Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which non-prime Syandana is worth the privilege of Arcane Grace

8BitCardinal

Question

So I have this Arcane Grace in my inventory for a while now and Im kinda holding back on using it. Main reason? "I want my Chroma to look GLAMOROUSand I think there might be better Syandanas out their (except for the glorious corpus shower curtain ofc). Do you guys have any suggestions as to which syandana I should invest in? The only Syandanas I have so far are Kitter DiaxPakalUruSynoidPyra. Im kinda looking for something that would fit chroma and most warframes but I dont has Misa Prem D: . Right now im thinking about the Uru or maybe the Yamako (I was expecting Prisma Yamako and some Slash/Shock mods from Baro....)

5 answers to this question

My choice would be the vaykor syandana: the fire from the tubes flares up when you take damage so this syandana animates whenever you get a chance to proc arcane grace. Also it doesn't look to bad on most of my frames/color schemes and doesn't protrude too weirdly from you frame or clip horribly with holstered primary weapons. But this one is only available if your in the right syndicate ofcourse.

Salix syandana is one of my other favorites that may be worth a look, but for chroma maybe the (prisma) yamako syandana?

Edited by PAX_NL