Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A new idea : Fusion Frame

Matt89Connor

Hello to all players and [DE];

I play this game for  almost 2 years and i noticed how basic frame Warframe be snubbed , and many  players ( almost all ) , focusing increasingly on Primed versions throwing out  the normal versions . so I came up with an idea: Fusion Frame .

What are:

a physical fusion between two basic frame , apparently may seem a thing Overpowered , but there are rules :

1 : the fusion frame will have statistics like armor life etc ...  obtained with the average between the original two (for example, a fusion frame obtained between nyx and valkyr ,  will have about 307 armor ) ;

2 : the fusion frame will not use the mod agument respective original frame but it will get both passive skills;

3: the most important part: the abilities.

the fusion frame will have 4 skills : 2 for each original , but the data will not be random . First you have to catalog all the powers giving a vote that is " C " " B " " A" or " S " The vote will be given according to the energy cost and all utilities in high-level missions ( over 50) to max rank but without any " hack " in the frame . ( An example Bladestorm Ash will be " S " but Shuriken will be " C " ) .

got this , you will have to get this formula : each frame will have 2  abilities for each original ( something said a moment ago )  and it will have : only 1 "S"  "A"  ability  and at least 1 "C".This is the primary rule , if there is no "S" ability

It replaces " A" as a substitute and that of grade " C " is not mandatory . This rule is important  to make the Fusion Frame  not too powerful , if  is impossible the Fusion Frame can't exist.

make an example :
Fusion Frame between Nova and Valkir (which we will call for the test NoVa ) .
The Nova skills are :
 Nullastar ( C )
antimatter drop ( B )
 Worm hole (C )
 Molecular prime ( S )
the valkir skills are :
 ripline (C )
Warcry ( A)
 paralaysis ( C )
 hysteria ( S) .
To comply with the rule in point  3 ° , NoVa will have these powers :
Nullastar ( C )
Warcry ( A)
paralaysis ( c )
molecular raw ( s )
the creation is possible ,
Therefore NoVa will have these skills and these statistics :
300.00HEALTH
187.50SHIELD CAPACITY
24.50 / secSHIELD RECHARGE
187.50POWER
332.50ARMOR
1.15SPRINT SPEED
   Now imagine this Warframe on the battlefield ... It could be  useful ? :)

Conclusion the aesthetic is in my opinion the most beautiful because it would be nice if you can create the Fusion frame, by choosing which parts of the body have one or the other frame (Of course obligatory pieces like guns Mesa or the "hat " of Limbo , will be there if you use these frames in creation) you want .

I conclude by saying that the vote that I gave to the skill is only my personal opinion , logically DE will know better than to vote to give them ( maybe they do it already XD ) .If  you like this idea, And I hope, You can  help me to contact [ DE ] to ensure that they do come true . thanks for any comment :)

Spoiler

1468697675150.jpg

Spoiler

Nyxcailbur

Passive:
-Sword swings have a chance to disarm enemies
-Sword type weapons have a damage increase
-Has a chance to disarm foes after casting an ability

Mind Dash-
Nyxcailbur bounces between foes with an materialized energy skana. Anyone foe caught in the chain will be under your control for a duration. Once the effect is gone
anything still alive will proc slash damage for a duration of time.

Psychic Radiance
Nyxcailbur launches bolts of energy at a target through a skill shot and marks the target with with glowing energy. If that target is killed it will release a blinding light affected by range and duration. Blinded foes are also opened to finishers.

Chaos Javelin
Nyxcailbur releases an explosion of energy swords in a radius. Any foes caught in the explosions will either take dmg or fall under control of chaos. The radius is marked for a duration of time and any foes that walks into that radius will be under the effects of chaos. The foes will then drop their current weapon and replace it with a skana and try to hit anything in their sight.

Absorbing Exaltation
Nyxcailbur will draw a long energized skana and will be able to emit a powerful wave of energy from every swing. All incoming damage will be converted into pure damage multiplier simply by blocking. The amount of multiplier damage stored is based on your warframe's energy capacity.

good point..... but in mine defense i see everything in this game has bug...but the with patience fix step by step the DE fix every day the problem....maybe the part o the art can be remove or become more easy but this idea isn't impossibile