Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An invasion rework/update

(PSN)bddacres

Hello Tenno,

The invasion system has become rather outdated and bellow i have a few  suggestions that are actually realistic (sorry tenno no open world large scale battles) and could revive interest beyond getting fieldron.

Unique rewords

Spoiler

Invasions are similar to the world bosses of other mmorpgs  in my opinion. They take everyone doing them for completion. In return you receive rare loot drops. The tables should be update dated to include invasion unique weapon bps or cosmetics. I had a idea for using the loot that drops from juggernauts to build some of these ideas(suggestion). 

Infestation focused

Spoiler

Invasions should be focused solely on fighting the infested. From a lore standpoint why would a tenno help the grineer or the corpus conquer new lands in the sake of "balance and credits". Having the tenno fight side by side against the infestation just seems more practical. Your protecting the galaxy by stopping the spread of the infestation. Also bringing back the Juggernaut behemoth to either replace the phorid or, just be an addition boss would be an assets 

Diverse missions instead of running the same oe 3 times in a row

Spoiler

Invasions should have 3 parts as usually be should be 3 different but supporting missions. For example the first two missions should always be supporting invasion themed missions while the last is an assassination. I purpose 3 theme; spy ,defense, exteriminate. In spy you do a capture mission then a deception where want the date is located 3 field bosses spawn. than a assassination which will be chosen from a variety of ironic infested bosses.defense will be a defense mission where you protect 3 target. if all three grineer soldiers die the mission ends. Exterminate should be and exteriment mission then a survival

In relation to "why would we help grineer or corpus", It's already obvious without invasions, that the two factions are at other's necks. The tenno take advantage of this by controlling who is victorious in power struggles that occur. Also the Juggernaut behemoth is already back as part of a boss battle ya know?