The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look Past Founders

ZeroPhobic

The Founders has been great for both players and the Devs. It has let us as players give money to support a great game, but also allows us a few extra goodies. The program has gone on far too long. We need to look past this program and start thinking of others, if some like the founders program goes too long it loses it special feeling of that group.

My idea for a future program to give the same type of benefits for both players and devs. I was thinking a treasure hunter type program. Same type of benefits as the founders just in another way.

First tier at $50.00 whatever platinum amount works here and a mod that gives a 5% chance for rare drops that you place in your sentinel. (no upgrading 5% is enough)

Second tier at $75.00 still whatever platinum fits at this level. mod that shows ALL loot on the field (lockers, barrels, and drops)

Third tier at $100.00 three new skins for weapons or frames that give the prime look but no benefit (a little bling)

Last tier at $150.00 a new sentinel that has two extra slots for the two new mods or has the loot mod built in, plus of course all the other tier benefits as well. Maybe a title or avatar for the forums for this final level as well.

Remember this is only add-on items to promote platinum sales to keep money flowing so the game can improve and grow.

pretty sure DE will be taking their OWN advice of the founders packages and when they will end them!

Will they?! So, it was to end how long ago? The date was set to end and then changed and now has no end date. They like the money it is bringing in, which in understandable, but a founders program can't go forever. They should find a new program that offers extra stuff to lure players into buying higher amounts of platinum,(most will spend $10-$20) and I am offering a solution, If you feel this is a poor solution feel free to offer your own. I spoke with Rebecca about this and tried to chat with Steve, I thought instead of going one by one with the DE team I would post it here and let them and players see and maybe add their own ideas so maybe we can come up with something that we all can live with.

With no offense intended to the OP, I will shut this down. The link Lumireaver provided already shows how much friction this topic can raise, and while the feedback is appreciated, I am confident that DE can make their decisions on their own here. New Founders join everyday, and old Founders upgrade just as frequently. It has good reason to keep going. This game is still being developed and Founders are still helping to get this done.