Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Play Testing Warframes Suggestion

AttackNitro

I chose excalibur as my starting frame, and have now played 7 different frames for a total of 200hours+ @mastery rank 7

When i built mag i realised that, had i known what she was like before starting my journey of warframe, i would have chosen to start with her.

Suggestion:

There should be an option to playtest warframes and weapons.

This could be done by placing the player in test room (similar to the rank up test chamber) with a bunch of enemies

The player would get to use any warframe they chose, with all abilites equipped and unlimited energy.

The enemies in the test chamber would give 0 drops and 0 affinity.

I am with you, but i would add restrictions to this, so that you canot playtest every frame and weapon at the same day. Warframe is a lot about testing and learnign to handle sitautions with your equipped stuff and frame, so i would say that you can playtest 1 weapon or frame for 20 minutes a day, then you would have to wait. Also, some frames and weapons are not as bad as they seem with the first try.

Out of everything you said... which I agree with most of it... Im still left thinking mostly this.

"Why Mag?" Like... really, why pick Mag? She desperately needs a touch up to like, everywhere.

So does Nyx's ultimate. *grumbles*

Out of everything you said... which I agree with most of it... Im still left thinking mostly this.

"Why Mag?" Like... really, why pick Mag? She desperately needs a touch up to like, everywhere.

So does Nyx's ultimate. *grumbles*

Have you ever walked up to a group of 40 enemies and pressed 4, and watched in awe as all of them are crushed into balls and masses of numbers pop up on your screen. It feels so good. Not to mention Pull is way more useful than the average pleb playing this game gives it credit.

Have you ever walked up to a group of 40 enemies and pressed 4, and watched in awe as all of them are crushed into balls and masses of numbers pop up on your screen. It feels so good. Not to mention Pull is way more useful than the average pleb playing this game gives it credit.

That's literally all she can do.

And many other Frames do it better. That's the problem. (The utility of Pull isn't as useful when compared to raw power or the better utility of other abilities.)

idk about this...... i mean i would go as far as to say that its almost like creative mode in miecraft (a big stretch ik) 

anyway it would kinda make theorizing pointless (being a big theorist myself)

but at the same time wouldnt it be pointless anyway with no mods i mean but tht might be the restriction or something........*mumble *mumble 

besides if you want to know more about a wep or frame just go on the wiki ( i dont understand y ppl dont use their rescourses and just expect everyone to do things for them.... kinda like this.....[ devs make game easier for player] dont be a helpless tenno!)

from a community stand point i could c this totally jacking up a bunch of stuff. immature players would test out a frame or something and formulate a totally reasonless opinion and just start trolling forums saying " tht frames gay" or something to tht affect........

lastly to be honestly this will not happen ( i doubt this will be considered by the devs for more than a few minutes but hey i could be wrong)

anyway I really do hate to hate (but it sometimes seems like someone has to XD).  just offering up my humble opinion/critisism 

(sry for spelling and gramar)