Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Adjustments

KindCollusion

So I saw the last livestream and the prospect of this game being balanced and refined really gave me hope! For this reason I would like to post my thoughts on some warframe balances. 

Loki: 

Up armor and health just slightly.

Change switch teleport into a teleport into target area.

Up the range of Radial disarm. Make melee damage while invisible 150%/150% 

Volt:

Turn shock into a small aoe channeling spell that does superior damage per point of mana as long as the spell is channeled. This shouldn't replace his ulti, instead I want it to be a cost effective alternative for situations with closely clustered groups of enemies. Leveling this should increase the area and damage per point of energy channeled.

I want speed to increase both movespeed and attackspeed.This will make volt at least a bit effective against infested but certainly not as effective as other frames.

Electric Shield is a useful skill but pretty silly when compared to Frosts snow globe. I would like to see it made more offensive. Bullets fired though the shield should to 20% extra electrical damage and the shield should last longer. 

Ash: 

Lower heath and armor slightly

Add an aoe stagger to teleport and increase its range. 

Frost:

Lower armor

Make freeze last more than 1 shot

increase Icewave's distance range

I've only played these few frames so I cannot give feedback on many others feel free to give your thoughts on my proposed changes. Also mention whatever other warframes you would like to see changed. 

Frost is a tank so you are unlikely to see his armor get lowered. Freeze should not break on damage at all. It should be a single target version of a CC like Bastille. But it should not freeze bosses of course, maybe only slow them down. Would make Freeze useful for those ancients or heavy gunners.

My biggest complaint with Ice Wave is the slow cast time and travel time, light enemies tend to move or die before it hits them.