Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Weekend Only? Is It Actually Exclusive This Time Or Not?

Advanced-

Many Free 2 Play games have exclusives that can only be gained once.

This is not and never was an issue.

But they need to be clear with their words about their intentions for said items.

Combat Arms

MU Online

Tera

ROSE Online

And many many manyyyyyy more

Are the ones off the top of my head that are F2P and all have exclusives that you can not get any longer

That isn't the issue. I couldn't care less if we ever get exclusives again or not, I just want them to properly word their intentions

Nothing more or less. If you say its going to be an exclusive, then make sure it is

Otherwise, don't make promises you do not intend to keep. If you don't promise it to us, then no one can complain now can we :)

Edited by Bboy500

Give it up, Sikab. Exclusive content based upon randomly decided time-frames is not a good idea, only serving to alienate large portions of your user-base by separating them from the "top-tier" who happened to log on at the right time. The Braton Vandal was one such case, and it hasn't been repeated. DE has clearly realised this and seeks to include everyone who plays their game with opportunities for advancement, with their events only offering a faster and more entertaining way to do so. Why can't you?

I'm not exactly best bros with Blatant, but insulting him doesn't do anything to improve your image in this thread.

there is a saying in my country. I try to translate it into English (might sound wierd)

"Calling the dead, Dead is not an insult".

Also, I gave up on caring about my image on this forum :) too much DE fanatics.

Edited by Sikab

Frost Prime ain't a gift for beta testing, bro.

Frost Prime's a gift for the participating in the first Event. I'm all for Frost Prime being available, don't get me wrong, I just don't really understand the  comparison. Didn't you get it just by logging on and spending one credit on it during one of the open beta weekends? Correct me if I'm wrong, there; I'm not sure. If so, that's not far different from killing one Fusion MOA.

Also, I think the Frost Prime blueprint should not be exactly as hard to get as one of the Frost Prime parts - it should be a bit rarer than the parts so you're not likely to get it while grinding for the parts... but that's besides the point. To be fair, it's rarer in T2 missions, so there is at least that. It's just that if there are people getting it before the people who actually participated could get it... Well, that seems like it devalues the effort of the players who put hours into the event a bit.

It doesn't really mean anything to say that the blueprint was exclusive at the time, considering it was an entirely useless item until Update 8.

Granted, in my opinion, gameplay items should never be an event reward. I'd rather they go with cosmetic exclusive and global gameplay unlocks, maybe with early access for the folks who participated.