The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin's Technological Qeastions (Aka: Primes)

Circle_of_Psi

13 hours ago, CrudShuzKong said:

The orokin no longer exist at all, since what they were was defined by their empire. their decendants still exist in the form of the corpus and the other "humans" that work for the lotus

DE has talked about letting them resurface. Also not everything in the empire was considered Orokin especially since they were supposed to be perfect.  

Edited by (PS4)Pinguin_ops

5 hours ago, (PS4)Pinguin_ops said:

DE has talked about letting them resurface. Also not everything in the empire was considered Orokin especially since they were supposed to be perfect.  

But thats the whole point, right? you arent orokin if you dont rule the galaxy and enslave people and such.... So the remnants of the empire are not really orokin anymore. They would be some poor (and most likely vengeful) buggers talkign about the good old days.

8 hours ago, CrudShuzKong said:

But thats the whole point, right? you arent orokin if you dont rule the galaxy and enslave people and such.... So the remnants of the empire are not really orokin anymore. They would be some poor (and most likely vengeful) buggers talkign about the good old days.

What I think is that Orokin refers to the people who are pure and follow the Orokin basically a Religion or Cult dedicated to the Void and perfection. Also Human/Corpus(Ex. Orokin)  seem to all be different in appearance so that's what makes me believe that. Also the Orokin seem to have only had the Sol System and were fighting for Tau but never a galaxy (I know you were exaggerating but just clearing it up for others)