Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lots of Stuff to Talk About

Thatchor

Question

Hello!
After a long Hiatus from the game, I have returned! And I am proud to have done so! So much has changed, and I have so many questions and concerns that I'd love to have addressed here despite being sure that I'll find the information myself in game. So one of the first things that caught my attention was the new Starmap! The junctions, not only do they seem to be a hot topic, but they seem rather valuable since the completion of them seem to be the only way to obtain certain quests. What are your thoughts on this? I personally am not too big of a fan on them locking the quests behind me building weapons or frames. But the ones that aren't that, I enjoy it actually. I found myself going back and exploring planets I wouldn't have normally.

I also noticed that they completely did away with the Tower system and replaced it with this new Relic and Void Fissure system. This is something I'm really torn about, because although I thought the Tower needed some touching up and changing, I didn't want the entire thing to go away! I'm also slightly confused about the Relic system, and I've done some reading about it, but I guess I just need a couple tips in regards to it. So would anyone be willing to give me some guidance on the new relic system?

Kavats are relatively new, and I saw someone bring up that you could cross bread them with Kubrow. Is this actually true? I'd love to own my very own cat-dog, and that'd be the only reason why I'd pursue the capturing of a Kavat.

I came back and my clan was dead, since then I found a new one so I'm fine in those regards. But what are all the cool kids doing nowadays? I remember Apollordorus being the best place to level anything, and you'd LFG to do tower runs now I don't know what to do when I'm bored and want to play with a group of Randos. Where are the hotspots now? Regardless of clans, it still gets lonely doing everything on your own.

Thank you in advance!

2 answers to this question

On the topic of relics, I would gather as much as you can. Tier 1-4 relics still drop where the regular void keys used to. Get a squad of four friends and just run the same relics to have a higher chance to get what you want in a single run. Also farm for void traces when you can. The void traces only drop from the void eximus enemies that spawn from the fissure, and you can get more from them via looting frames like Nekros or Ivara.

You could cross-breed a kubrow and a Kavat, which was buggy as all hell because we weren't supposed to be able to do that. It crated abominations... Now, they patched that out, so you can't make them anymore, but anyone who made them had them grandfathered in. (I mixed a Kavat and a very small kubrow and made a very small kavat with a kubrow tail... so cute)

You could go to Akkad on Eris for ranking if you see fit.

Every popular WF YouTuber has made a video on the relic system. Watching those would probably be more helpful than someone explaining it here. 

The crossbreed bug was patched last Friday, unfortunately (still got one tho >:) ).

For leveling, I enjoy Sechura and Hieracon, two Dark Sector nodes on Pluto (Defense and excavation, respectively). Higher level enemies as well as somewhat reliable fusion cores, although rewards are a little broken at the moment.