Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grim The Lord of The UnderWorld

GorgontheMorgon

Grim                          (Note about picture: Sorry its not a digital picture, like on Blender. I have the software but I don't know hoe to use it. I drew it to the best of my ability,                                            using a template of Excalibur. Sorry DE if this is copy write at all. I can possibly get rid of the eye and mouth hole and make it look like a better mask. But                                     yea, sorry if I doesn't look visually appealing.   

unknown.png

Stats:

Health: 100

Shields: 150

Armor: 80

Energy: 200

Speed: 1.00

1. Chain Grasp: Grim releases his chains and constricts his enemies. Affected by strength, range, and efficiency. Base attack damage: 20, 40, 80. Base Range: 5, 10, 15 meters. Cost: 15 energy  

2. Demonize: When activated, Grim gets an aura around him that when he kills an enemy, a ghoul spawns from the body and serves you in battle.  Maximum of 5 ghouls at a time. Cost: 2 energy per second. Duration of ghoul: 5, 10, 20 seconds. Damage of ghoul: As much damage as the enemy that it spawned from does.

(Note that the ghoul is most likely gonna look like a clear-ish version of the enemy, and will have the same color of your energy.)      

3. Petrifying Stare: When Grim takes off his face mask, any enemy in the line of sight will automatically freeze up and will be susceptible to melee finishers. When Grim has taken off his mask, he no longer can use parkour but can only walk. He cannot jump and may not use any weapons. Note that this is a drain ability, 3 energy per second.(Other note, you actually wont be able to see his face while in petrifying stare, you only will be able to see a shimmering bright light, the color of your energy.)    

4. Soul Bound Blades: When Grim activates this ability, the blades on his arms drop and his chains unravel, they become his melee weapons. Channeling Efficiency is doubled and your scythes are affected my melee mods. When channeling, any enemy killed gets reaped and his soul is bound to your blade doubling its damage. Base duration: 5, 10, 20 seconds. Cost: 30 energy Activation

Melee Combo’s for Soul Bound Blades:

Deadly Slash: This is the regular attack

E

Blade Frenzy: Grim uses his soul bound blades and releases multiple quick attacks that deal medium damage but there are many hits.

E, E, Hold E

Reaping Storm: Grim releases his blades and spins like a storm of blade slashes.

E, E, E, Hold E, E

Serrated Grapple: Grim uses his blades as hooks and reals in his foes in close for a quick and deadly melee attack.

E, Hold E, Hold E, E, E

Bloody Whirlwind: Regular Slide Attack

Slide + E

Fanged Slam: Regular Ground Slam

In air, look down and press E

Deadly Wall: Regular Wall Attack

On wall press E

Sharp Wings: Regular Flight Move

In air, aim forward press E