Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems with loading screen

DuelMaster53

Question

on the loading screen that appears with your ship before entering a mission and exiting one, it just freezes. well, it freezes right before the animation with your ship flying starts. It does that for about a whole minute, then i can move the ship around. It also freezes before the animation starts, after extracting from mission. And it never this never happened before. Well before i downloaded specters of the rail that is. Before i downloaded that update everything was fine...Any solutions?

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, DuelMaster53 said:

on the loading screen that appears with your ship before entering a mission and exiting one, it just freezes. well, it freezes right before the animation with your ship flying starts. It does that for about a whole minute, then i can move the ship around. It also freezes before the animation starts, after extracting from mission. And it never this never happened before. Well before i downloaded specters of the rail that is. Before i downloaded that update everything was fine...Any solutions?

open your launcher, and click the cog wheel icon on the top right.  Click the "verify" button and see if that helps any.

21 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

open your launcher, and click the cog wheel icon on the top right.  Click the "verify" button and see if that helps any.

ok i'll try

Edited by DuelMaster53
thank you so much! it worked!