The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Indeed, which is why you have to keep yourself in good shape.

gals like that aren't going to go for a podge or a stickman.

Nah, you'd surprised. My buddy looks like hell warmed over with a beer belly and cheap jailhouse tats on his knuckles, he looks like Seth Rogan got his face kicked in and went to prison. But he trains 5 days a week and brushes off jiu jitsu babes right and left because he doesnt want his relationship business in his fight business. Its 100% attitude. He doesnt look like a guy who wins fights or gets laid, but hes a 2 time bjj national champion.

Nah, you'd surprised. My buddy looks like hell warmed over with a beer belly and cheap jailhouse tats on his knuckles, he looks like Seth Rogan got his face kicked in and went to prison. But he trains 5 days a week and brushes off jiu jitsu babes right and left because he doesnt want his relationship business in his fight business. Its 100% attitude. He doesnt look like a guy who wins fights or gets laid, but hes a 2 time bjj national champion.

Wow, that is impressive. Though I suppose when you have the skills...

You're doing something wrong then, because i would like nothing better than for tau players to go back to their old codex and S10 broadsides.

I ran all over old tau with my chaos marines. They couldnt stop me, i had 5 tau players in my shop and the only one who could beat me was the one that didnt spam broadsides. I didnt lose to tau until tau 6e, its currently the best codex in the game. If you arent winning with it, its nothing s10 rails would solve.

Bro, do you even puretide chip?

Now that I know that you have a shop (or at least come to one often), I feel like I've seen you in one.

As a matter of fact, yup, it does.

Hmm...

#ff00ff

#ff80ff

Aaaand now it won't let me use any of those colours at all. I love this parser.

So, dark-purple is #800080, purple is #ff00ff, and pink is I have no idea, but not #ff80ff.

Edited by GTG3000

People who do not own a pantone book are not allowed to participate in arguments about color.

Seriously guys, every color in the visible spectrum has an interrnationally recognized number. You won't be off the island, you'll be off the art school, which is worse.

no I don't

"Bro, do you even puretide chip? "

or use etherals becuase I play a fluff army... deal with it... still want my railguns back

Alright, just so we're clear here- your main complaint is that GW gave you new toys and you dont want to play with them because you miss your crummy old S10 railsides.

You must adapt with the new ways of the fire caste to deliver the mont'ka, young gue'la. Your tau card is revoked.

As an Engineering student and a Kiwi Bloke, my knowledge of art and colour only extends to the point of:

a) It's better/worse than what I can do

b) 8 Colours + black/white/gray

Its actually 3 colors. The human eye is only configured to process red, green, and blue. Everything you see is either red, green, blue, or one of the millions of degrees of variance in between.

Dogs and cats only see 2.

Butterflies see 6.

Mantis shrimp have the most complex eyes in nature, they see something like 12. They can see everything.

Its actually 3 colors. The human eye is only configured to process red, green, and blue. Everything you see is either red, green, blue, or one of the millions of degrees of variance in between.

Dogs and cats only see 2.

Butterflies see 6.

Mantis shrimp have the most complex eyes in nature, they see something like 12. They can see everything.

My point exactly. Ask me how stresses within a truss interact and I can go on and on. Along with Calculus and Matrix algebra.

start talking about chiaroscuro and stuff and my eyes will just glaze over. 

My point exactly. Ask me how stresses within a truss interact and I can go on and on. Along with Calculus and Matrix algebra.

What if we start discussing normal and specular maps for use in procedural texture mixes to create specific shaders within a game engine? That sort of topic get's me going.

Thats why pantone books exist. To prevent people from going into paint-shock when they're trying to decide which shade of lavender sunrise to paint their livingroom.

What if we start discussing normal and specular maps for use in procedural texture mixes to create specific shaders within a game engine? That sort of topic get's me going.

as long as you can assign the color its correct pantone number.

but gameplay is more important than graphics. I'd rather play something that looks like wow than something that looks like crysis. I always turn down the specs on everything to make the framerate smoother anyways, I don't care how reflective the water is or how many beads of sweat I can see on the brow of the dude i'm about to shoot in the face.