Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

You say this as if anything we produce at McDonalds is food.

yo bite your tongue, Fish.

Mcdonalds is amazing...

...in Korea.

...Where they have the bulgogi burger.

god, I could eat that glorious thing everyday. So worth a 19 hour flight. If only they had it in the Mcdonands in Thailand, then Bangkok would just sweep all competition in my list of best asian cities ever. I mean, they're already winning by a large margin, but damn.

Mcdonalds without the bulgogi burger is crap though. Even Japanese Mcdonalds sucks. I'm gonna be pissed if I find out they started making a katsu burger after I left.

IN OTHER NEWS, OUR LATEST EPISODE IS HERE, IN THE GENERAL FORUMS.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/87721-if-warframes-were-in-a-sitcom/?p=966586

Rhino's bustin' up that thread. Wonder if the mods will flip out over it.

I'm honestly still in a state of shock that we've never gotten any mod posts in here, but yes, the Rhino is going to ruin that general thread, its going to be ridiculous.

YO, FPC! FISTBUMP PUSHUP CHAPSTICK!! THAT'S WHAT'S UP YOU GOOMBAS!!

I'm honestly still in a state of shock that we've never gotten any mod posts in here, but yes, the Rhino is going to ruin that general thread, its going to be ridiculous.

Chimed in with some FPC over in that thread too. 

"...let the Lord of Chaos rule.."

Edited by Ronin666

Uhh. Stop distracting me from work. >.> 

Nvm This is just too awesome. I love it. Thank you Doozy84 for writing this awesome series. I would even buy the novel, if it would be possible to sell it. 

Kudos, Love and Cookies for you. and also a +1. 

TaikiKurosawa

P.S: If I'm at home I'll take all the Parts and put it into one post(of course if you allow it). Maybe you can feature it in the first post then. 

omaga stop confusing everyone. According to the our God emperor Doozy, The whole world was Americanized and no cultural advances were made(which is quite a scary picture). Which means there are more firefly reruns. Hurray!

Oooh okay that explains why notenno is that put off about rhino 

I don't like your portrayal of saryn.

Not because I disagree with the personality you've given her, but because it just feels like bad writing. IDK if you know the term metagaming.... but yeah. Your portrayal of her/her dialog is along the same lines of $&*&*#(%& as those people.

I don't like your portrayal of saryn.

Not because I disagree with the personality you've given her, but because it just feels like bad writing. IDK if you know the term metagaming.... but yeah. Your portrayal of her/her dialog is along the same lines of $&*&*#(%& as those people.

Oh, snap. Boom goes Doozy. Everybody run and find cover!