Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

First I had to find out what Toonami meant, then I realized that we had a similar thing in Germany, with almost the exactly same lineup, and ultimately, I'm d'accord with Saryn there. Toonami (and associates) sucked.

BAM! 

FROM THE COMMUNITY MOD!

TAKE THAT, 90s BABIES!

that makes me so happy, I'll go ahead and post next chapter early.

Guess what people? 

IIIMMM BBBAAACCCKKK!!!

And you can't keep me off the island for long, Doozy. Because I latched onto a tree using my (golf-ball) Iron Skin. One of the rare uses for it, besides knockdown/stagger protection.

Guess what people? 

IIIMMM BBBAAACCCKKK!!!

And you can't keep me off the island for long, Doozy. Because I latched onto a tree using my (golf-ball) Iron Skin. One of the rare uses for it, besides knockdown/stagger protection.

The colors. They hurt me.

Oh, you silly kids with your bad RPGs and your worse anime.

Dont you get it?

I'm not stuck here with you.

You're stuck here with me. It puts the lotion in the basket.

Oh, you silly kids with your bad RPGs and your worse anime.

Dont you get it?

I'm not stuck here with you.

You're stuck here with me. It puts the lotion in the basket.

Nop. I already knew you were a torture-master, just like Saryn. Toonami was terrible, I agree. Yet you shall forever hate me for hating Starship Troopers. Too bad. You try to keep us here, we will make it as bad as we can. We have our methods. Like spamming horrendous songs that burst all of our eardrums out. But we won't.

who told you Safety Dance was bad?

A new can of worms has not been opened... it has been lit on fire, danced around like some odd ritual, and then exploded in a mess of shrapnel and guts.

We need Loki to avenge this travesty. Or the United Tenno of Doozy. Or both, considering once all is said and done, Loki will get the crap beaten out of him for the pranks.

A new can of worms has not been opened... it has been lit on fire, danced around like some odd ritual, and then exploded in a mess of shrapnel and guts.

We need Loki to avenge this travesty. Or the United Tenno of Doozy. Or both, considering once all is said and done, Loki will get the crap beaten out of him for the pranks.

Or they may wind up beating on a Decoy...

What has been seen, cannot be unseen... Burn the evil link in fire!!! Or use THIS to exorcise it!

I personally LOVE this song, but many people seem to detest it.

Or this version... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q68MfAlYCI0

Edited by Kalenath