The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Yeah yeah, okay... we are one... embrace us... curruption talk B.S.... blah blah blah...

Can we get back to the comics now?

If I wanted to read random nonsense from complete strangers I'd be watching the comments of image boards on dark places around the web.

But no. That's not what was this topic was made for.

Now can we be done with the lightweight nonsense of (faked) Q&A and get back to the actual plot?

(Yes, that one you have "got no plans for", Mr. Doozy84.)

*Stares menacingly at Doozy84. arms crossed, slightly tilted head, impatiently tapping foot, and unimpressed/impatient look*

tumblr_inline_mhgu2uNz6f1qz4rgp.gif

when you pay doozy for writing you then can tell him when to write. until then, good evening

And now I am scared. Please, I'm sorry, don't make me leave D: There must be some way I can redeem myself!

Go on top of Mount KUALRIVUR. Now, take a human sacrifice with you. This mountain is actually a volcano, that's active, and filled to the brim with lava, so please mind your step. After that, chop of the human's head, throw it into the lava. Then, you take the human's heart and stomach and sacrifice it as well. You might as well throw the ring in as well, and hold up a baby lion to the sky.

Then you go down the volcano, step into my shop, and buy a bunch of souvenirs. Remember, you get half off if you buy over 1000$ worth of souvenirs,

Actually its not that melodramatic.

When the riders come on halloween, pull down the rider on the white steed, closest to the town, and clothe him in your mantle and keep him out of sight.

Then you just hold on to him while the queen of fae turns him into different animals in your arms.

Wait, you mean this one? The one that's so shiny... And... And pretty... and... I'm not sure if I trust this.

Oh well!

*button press*

Thank you for pressing Suicide Button number 1.

Please enjoy your self disposal, Sponsored by Doozycorp Prank Buttons.

Edited by HiddenKharma