The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

HOLY CRAP

I can't believe this happened.

Contrary to popular belief, I was actually intending to WRITE SOMETHING SOON, but then this happened. I told myself at 100,000 views we would do another Q&A, and that was around 78k or so, I thought it would take longer.

But it didn't.

So instead of actually writing content, we're doing THIS JUNK AGAIN. REJOICE!

THE RULES

-the post number in question picks the tenno for Q&A.
-you cannot pick the stalker, or a tenno who has already had Q&A- EVEN IF THEY GOT TROLLED. Saryn, Loki, and Banshee are out. Sorry Loki, you lost out.
-No editing the post that gets the pick. If you edit, bam disqualified.

-No conditions. Single name only. You can't say, "X, or in this case, Y."

-NO AMATEUR TROLLING. spam posting to run the numbers is ok. Spam posting and then missing the target number is INEXCUSABLE AND INSULTING TO TROLLS AND WILL GET YOU KICKED OFF THE ISLAND. This is a case of double jeopardy posting. Only the target number will be eligible. If it is edited or does not have a name, YOU LOSE THE ENTIRE Q&A. No price is right rules, no default to nearest post. ALL OR NOTHING.

-technically, it is possible to hit the target number and intentionally disqualify yourself and ruin it for everyone. If that happens, I WILL THINK IT IS HILARIOUS BECAUSE I AM A TROLL.

--------------------------

target post number is...

--------------------------

lordHumongousHope.jpg

NOW POST MY DOGS OF WAR

-NO AMATEUR TROLLING. spam posting to run the numbers is ok. Spam posting and then missing the target number is INEXCUSABLE AND INSULTING TO TROLLS AND WILL GET YOU KICKED OFF THE ISLAND. This is a case of double jeopardy posting. Only the target number will be eligible. If it is edited or does not have a name, YOU LOSE THE ENTIRE Q&A. No price is right rules, no default to nearest post. ALL OR NOTHING.

-technically, it is possible to hit the target number and intentionally disqualify yourself and ruin it for everyone. If that happens, I WILL THINK IT IS HILARIOUS BECAUSE I AM A TROLL.

reminder for everyone who does not like Q&A sessions.

The answer is simple: Get a Lex, because Lex > Kraken.

For the record, Lex is, and always will be, the only side arm I currently own. I literally don't need another secondary.

I call her Lady.

Lex looks neat, but vasto in my opinion is the master race. :3

Don't even get me started on the Gremlins...

Though, to be fair, they're unrepentant about what they are. The Vasto looks like a gun that's trying to be a revolver, but subconsciously is a Lato. Where's the ejection rod for the cylinder? Why is the handle so angled? That looks actually painful to wield. Why is the hand guard so small and restrictive, when the trigger is already covered by the cylinder? WTF is that weird drill bit looking thing on the front.

This entire weapon just looks hideous to me.

Don't even get me started on the Gremlins...

Though, to be fair, they're unrepentant about what they are. The Vasto looks like a gun that's trying to be a revolver, but subconsciously is a Lato. Where's the ejection rod for the cylinder? Why is the handle so angled? That looks actually painful to wield. Why is the hand guard so small and restrictive, when the trigger is already covered by the cylinder? WTF is that weird drill bit looking thing on the front.

This entire weapon just looks hideous to me.

I personally like the look of the vasto, and I don't really care for the look of the grems though, the grems are fun to use though.

Well, I admit that, from a purely artistic stand point, it's a nice enough design. The curves and the shapes are pleasing to the eye.

But. It makes no sense from a design standpoint. I prefer weapons that are brutally simple and basic. I still swear that the AK-47 is the most beautiful gun ever made, even though it's got such a rough, clunky design. It's designed for function, not form. One follows the other, but if form comes first the end product is rather odd.

In case you can't tell, I like guns. (Perhaps too much... Oh well,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M'> 'Merica!