The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

,Good story but I can't forgive Doozy for introducing me to that thread this is referring to. Rule 34, its just wrong....... Doozy, you insult my favorite tv shows, call me names, and use me as a torture doll for your sick, sick destruction of my childhood, and this is just the last straw.

If I'm wrong, I never want to be right.

Funny thing is, that artist does have an image of Mag, only that she's a loli......-ish.

nah, Mag was Miku-fied...same as Nyx but Ruka...and for those who don't know, they are Vocaloids...don't knw wtf are vocaloids? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vocaloid'>here

there's another Mag pic but we all know what kind of pic that is :P

am I kicked from the island for this?

Edited by ThePandarine

nah, Mag was Miku-fied...same as Nyx but Ruka...and for those who don't know, they are Vocaloids...don't knw wtf are vocaloids? here

there's another Mag pic but we all know what kind of pic that is :P

am I kicked from the island for this?

Ah yeah, I think I noticed the detail but forgot about it. Yep, and of course there's a Banshee one too, but of course more along the lines of the first ones.

BUT PAPA I CAN'T LEAVE YOU! I PROMISED MAMA THAT WE WOULD ALWAYS BE TOGETHER! (I will give you island brownies if you get the kung fu movie im refrencing)

the only kung fu movie I can think of a Kid/Father combo is Iron Monkey with Donnie Yen but i KNOW it's not that, cause he's so man he basically told his kid to man up, turned away, and shed like a single manly fatherly tear

uh oh, one other person figured it out. We're up to 2. This could get dangerous if it doesn't get sidetracked by Solaurus posts.

HEY EV3YBoDY! DA PS4 SUKZ BALS! EVN WIIU IS BTER!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAH LOLS XBOX XOXOXO LOL!! :D >:D PC GAMMAS ARF DUM AN DONT REAL GAMMARS! LOLS! HAV FUN WIT U FACBOOK GAMS PC LOZAS!!!!!! LOL!!

This is enough to instill pure rage into the hearts of men likened to that of a man in battle and will immediately turn this thread into a console war that wiil somehow become a war about &*$$sexuality vs &*$$phobism which will then become a war about christianity vs athiesm

Edited by Solaurus