Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you have any headcanons for your frame/character?

(PSN)Darkrai6119

And by that I mean the crazy backstories and purpose we give to our frames (even their own battle song/theme),my operator (excalibur) is a steel meridian general that wants to ne considered a hero by the entire galaxy and tough he doesn't show it he puts other people's live before his own but 'cause of the nature of the game about morals he's constantly thinking wether or not he's doing the right thing,he also rescued a bounty hunter (Mesa) that was trapped by the infestation on Eris and forces her to help him saving the people in there (since Ex was the only one with a ship she agreed),at first she doesn't have an option but eventually gives in and helps Ex on his missions

I swear I wasn't high when I came out with that 

My epic song/theme would be the metal version of Battle Against a True Hero from Undertale

Share your headcanons if you have any!!

Edited by (PS4)Darkrai6119

Satellite Rise Against .

My operator just wishes for peace, but, can't have it  due to greed and such.  And if he had the power he would force the corpus and griener in to peace, and to get rid of the infested and hunhow.  The reason why he wants to and wishes for the power? So he can simply let the factions live in peace and crush, with a heavy heart people who would try and cause the peace to fall. Th Rhino Frame with the palatine skin agrees with his motive as being a guardian of peace.