Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stacking arctic eximi should not be a thing

Bibliothekar

To make it short: I avoid almost any Eximus Stronghold mission in sorties like today, because stacking Arctic Eximus auras just make me want to scream. The slow from just one is already really noticeable, but having five or more around you, not only does your entire warframe look like something you might find in the back of a freezer, but also moves just like that. Stacking (toxic/healer) Ancient auras have been removed previously, so please do the same with Arctic auras.

42 minutes ago, TheScytale said:

The enemies can rarely counter us, why remove their power when they're supposed to be strong?

Oh, I'm okay with enemies being able to counter us. But it shouldn't be through cheap tactics like dumping us in molasses. Stacking arctic auras mean everything is slower - movement, casting, reloading, firing. And against level 80+ enemies, who can one-shot most frames anyway, that's just purely frustrating.

It's mostly this dependence on crit based weapons and a few things in the game like Arctic Eximus shield not taking crits.

I don't see a huge problem with the Slow, though I'm heavily against stacking debuffs of the same type in general. This includes CPx4.

Edited by Xzorn