Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Market/Items Price Will Change?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

6 answers to this question

The market doesn't really change except to add new items. Price changes are rare.

I don't expect war to ever be available individually. The old "What Stalker?" pack is still the only way to get those items for plat and that's been out for years.

When this update is finished releasing it's likely, but not guaranteed that there will be a bundle with Titania (the new warframe) and a few other things.

Edited by VKhaun

4 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

The market doesn't really change except to add new items. Price changes are rare.

I don't expect war to ever be available individually. The old "What Stalker?" pack is still the only way to get those items for plat and that's been out for years.

When this update is finished releasing it's likely, but not guaranteed that there will be a bundle with Titania (the new warframe) and a few other things.

Thank you for responding.

What does Grand Master means? Are you a Founder of Warframe?

27 minutes ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Thank you for responding.

What does Grand Master means? Are you a Founder of Warframe?

Yes. The forum label was just a perk included in the founders pack. Which was just the first ever pack of what they now call "Prime Access".

Edited by VKhaun

7 hours ago, VKhaun said:

Yes. The forum label was just a perk included in the founders pack. Which was just the first ever pack of what they now call "Prime Access".

You are a Founder that is totally awesome.... 

So you have some say with DE? If so please please make DE increase spawn rate of Stalker, Zanuka & G3 to make game more exciting plus to keep grinding from the assassin.. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

You are a Founder that is totally awesome.... 

So you have some say with DE? If so please please make DE increase spawn rate of Stalker, Zanuka & G3 to make game more exciting plus to keep grinding from the assassin.. 

Will do. Be patient though. Took me years to get conditional damage mods into the game and that was only after I had amassed a spy network of agents pulling pranks on Steve 'round the clock and bribed Rebecca with cat paraphernalia.

True(ish) story.