Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4/XBOX- When To Expect Next Update?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

5 answers to this question

I think you got something wrong there. I mean, they said that if all goes well (which it usually doesn't) we on consoles should be getting the update SotR on consoles early to mid August..

Now on to the thing I think you might be misunderstanding:

SotR isn't split up into different parts for consoles, but rather SotR as a whole is part 2 of update 19 itself. Here is the order of u19:

Part 1 - Lunaro

Part 2 - SotR

Part 3 - The War within

Update 19 was split this way for PC as well and not just for consoles because of all the changes that are in the update.

7 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

I think you got something wrong there. I mean, they said that if all goes well (which it usually doesn't) we on consoles should be getting the update SotR on consoles early to mid August..

Now on to the thing I think you might be misunderstanding:

SotR isn't split up into different parts for consoles, but rather SotR as a whole is part 2 of update 19 itself. Here is the order of u19:

Part 1 - Lunaro

Part 2 - SotR

Part 3 - The War within

Update 19 was split this way for PC as well and not just for consoles because of all the changes that are in the update.

Yes thank you.

So part 2 have Specters of Rail?

8 hours ago, (PS4)bartvddonk said:

Why are you spamming the same stuff over and over? Just wait and you will get the update.

Nobody can give you an answer!

As for you... If you didn't like my question or post then their is not need to send negative vibes. You say I keep spamming so that means you follow me and read every post I created?