Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thinking of returning to the game...

_MG_Casey_K

Question

I havent played this game in a little more than a year, if not more, its been a long time.  But I'm thinking of returning to the game but not on my pc, but on my ps4.  Through some searching i found that at one point it was possible to transfer your account, but that it was for a limited time?  I dont really want to start over with what all i had spent time farming for, and spent hard earned cash on.  Is it still possible to transfer a pc account to ps4? And if so how i couldnt find how to do it here on the site, all though i have been up for two days i may have over looked it and not realised.

6 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, _MG_Casey_K said:

Well thats a shame, maybe i wont miss the limited time transfer next time if they do, im not to keen on starting over completely, shame though been wanting to play again,

Dont wait for the transfer.When i was you i would start completely new.

Idk i put alot of time and mney in the game to just go back to it and not have anythng from before, shame my pc is out of commission i would just play it on there, idk would just stink to have to start over again farm all those frames and weapons again, not have my primes, especially the ones that you cant get anymore, unless they are back or sometging idk been a long time, would just like to have all my stuff if i were to download it on ps4

7 minutes ago, _MG_Casey_K said:

Idk i put alot of time and mney in the game to just go back to it and not have anythng from before, shame my pc is out of commission i would just play it on there, idk would just stink to have to start over again farm all those frames and weapons again, not have my primes, especially the ones that you cant get anymore, unless they are back or sometging idk been a long time, would just like to have all my stuff if i were to download it on ps4

You should try to fix your PC. It's not worth it to start over for such a reason IMO.