Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I got banned

LazzyPanda

Question

I was banned for having negative platinum. I got negative platinum from no where and i recently bought platinum but for 75% off so i cant buy the same amount of platinum because i would pay 50$ instead of 12.50$. so plz help me.

6 answers to this question

Rule number one about buying plat:

Make sure your payment clears before spending plat you just bought.

Hell I have broken the rule, but it is what it is.  Contact support.  There is a good possibility your payment did not go through for whatever reason.

5 minutes ago, BlueFalcon13 said:

Rule number one about buying plat:

Make sure your payment clears before spending plat you just bought.

Hell I have broken the rule, but it is what it is.  Contact support.  There is a good possibility your payment did not go through for whatever reason.

ya i found out a way to get it back but i need to get a 75% off cause thats how i got the plat 

Just now, LazzyPanda said:

ya i found out a way to get it back but i need to get a 75% off cause thats how i got the plat 

Contact support and explain the problem (submit a ticket).  I am sure they have a way to remedy the situation (probably will involve giving you another 75% off so you can resubmit payment, but that is just a guess).  They will take care of you, after all, DE isn't in the business to drive you away.  Be polite and express your frustration is a productive/positive manor :)

10 minutes ago, BlueFalcon13 said:

Contact support and explain the problem (submit a ticket).  I am sure they have a way to remedy the situation (probably will involve giving you another 75% off so you can resubmit payment, but that is just a guess).  They will take care of you, after all, DE isn't in the business to drive you away.  Be polite and express your frustration is a productive/positive manor :)

thx for helping.