Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrosive Artifact Unfair

DemonicCatalyst

First I Been Reading other article and the glitches in the Artifact map and 3 times something got stuck and people had to leave and second there was a glitch where I couldn't revive teammates and they couldn't revive me and third my Loki radial disarm kept glitching out saying cannot be used in air when i clearly was on the ground and fourth around 5 rounds left they could destroy the artifact in 2 hit and they attack twice faster then my radial disarm could work all of these thing happen before and i never complain but i'm a little upset it caused me to lose the chance at a rare artifact. I'm sure me and many other would like a second chance to beat it and earn the artifact but can it be corpus or infested  OR just fix all bugs with grineer where they get glitch or stay hidden(Which happens everyday in grineer defense or elimination).I do understand this is beta and far from perfect due to that fact but i also understand the creators are good at listening to the forums.

(I read before that warframe monitors all games so it ended at 10:42 Am Pacific coast time and you should know my IGN already by my name just to know i'm telling the truth about glitches)

You're not really missing out, honestly. It's just a 10% armor reduction, easily outclassed by Rifle Amp in terms of damage, and Energy Siphon in terms of usefulness. Unless you're a completionist, it's not a big loss

and they never said that those artifacts will be event exclusive ... i believe that we will just get the artifacts faster by participating in the event

and i also doubt that there will be only 1 alert per artifact - this would mean that there are just 3 alerts the whole weekend and i wouldnt call this an event ;)

Edited by DaClaus

Grineer is the hardest Endless Defense *shudders at Scorpions*.

I am actually glad it came up first, gives DE a chance to address issues on the Galleon Defense map before they leave for the day.  Will not be surprised if there is a Hotfix later today to address spawning bugs in the map.

If Infested on the Io/Xini map had been first, nothing would have been learnt as that map has had the crap played out of it and thus is a pretty solid map.

First I Been Reading other article and the glitches in the Artifact map and 3 times something got stuck and people had to leave and second there was a glitch where I couldn't revive teammates and they couldn't revive me and third my Loki radial disarm kept glitching out saying cannot be used in air when i clearly was on the ground and fourth around 5 rounds left they could destroy the artifact in 2 hit and they attack twice faster then my radial disarm could work all of these thing happen before and i never complain but i'm a little upset it caused me to lose the chance at a rare artifact. I'm sure me and many other would like a second chance to beat it and earn the artifact but can it be corpus or infested  OR just fix all bugs with grineer where they get glitch or stay hidden(Which happens everyday in grineer defense or elimination).I do understand this is beta and far from perfect due to that fact but i also understand the creators are good at listening to the forums.

(I read before that warframe monitors all games so it ended at 10:42 Am Pacific coast time and you should know my IGN already by my name just to know i'm telling the truth about glitches)

Let me try to clean this up a bit so that I may understand it better and maybe some others as well. Right now it more or less sounds like you are whining on losing in a defense map, but I will try to give an explanation on what I think you mean for each point.

#1. 
Apparently on the defense map you were running there was some glitches which were causing players to get stuck and then there was also a map where no one could use the revive feature as well. 

Many have experienced issues where you cannot revive others or where you sometimes do get stuck, I myself even recorded a video where one of my clan mates fell through the map. This is going to happen from time to time so just report so that it can be corrected, but do not get all mad and complain about it.

#2.
The Loki Radial Disarm like a number of other powers cannot be used in the air. I am going to assume that you were on a defense map where it was outside. Outside means there is air and it cannot be used.

I suggest that you work harder to learn your warframe's abilities better so that when you experience a point where you cannot use a particular ability based on the terrain of the map you are able to still utilize other parts of your arsenal.

#3.
Each round in a defense map is set to become progressively harder and your abilities may not be enough or modded up enough to be able to control the Mobs. It sounds more like you do not really know how to work you warframe class or maybe have the wrong weapons setup than the fact that the map is too difficult.

Enemy factions are all designed & trained in different tactics which is why each comes with it's own challenges. The Grineer in particular are smarter and have knowledge of ninja skills, they know how to hide, block and protect so of course you will have to be on your feet making sure you are better aware of your surroundings.

This is where weapon choice, warframe choice, and player ability takes a big role in how to get through a mission. I am going to say again that you may need to really get a better understanding of your particular warframe class so that you can use it to its full extent. There are a few in the community who really know how to use Loki properly.

The events run all weekend so you will have a chance at it again I am sure. 

Last on the list, yes DE does watch the forums and they do listen to the playerbase, but I am not sure what having an IGN account means about the truth on glitches! I have an IGN account, am a TGN partner, have a large game community and so on, but it has no relevance so don't throw it around thinking it will cause a drop on your feet and bow to his every need reaction.

You're not really missing out, honestly. It's just a 10% armor reduction, easily outclassed by Rifle Amp in terms of damage, and Energy Siphon in terms of usefulness. Unless you're a completionist, it's not a big loss

actually its 2-5% :/