Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CONSTANT "Cannot Update Information" Message and Reward Revoke After ALL Missions --- My internet is fine.

Siraphine

I have been having issues with Warframe since this morning, but it's a really serious problem that prevents me from being able to play the game. I have submitted a ticket and am awaiting a response on that, but I'm curious as to if anyone else has encountered it and if anyone might know a fix.

After every mission, I get the "Cannot Update Information" message. I leave it alone, I do not press abort, I let it sit. After a few seconds, it will go away, and send me back to my ship. I immediately experience a host migration and all my exp gained, affinity, focus, credits, resources, mission rewards, etc. are gone. This is happening consistently after every single mission I do -- it's not an occasional bug, and it really makes it impossible to play the game. Sure, I can play missions for the fun of it, but what's the point if I get nothing out of it?

I want to clarify that my internet is not the issue. I have chatted with a few people in region chat already who instantly assumed my internet was the problem. It's not. My internet is working totally fine and normally with every other game and website I use. I have reset my internet, restarted my PC, all that jazz. I firmly believe this is (at least not entirely) a problem strictly on my end. What can I do about this, if anything?