Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Bladestorm on Conclave

Dan1lo

Question

Hi,

I'm aware skills don't work on PVP the same way as they do on PVE, but looking for more information I went to the Wiki page on skill changes and it only said "range reduced to 10m, limit of 2 enemies".

I waited for my energy to go 100%, got close to an enemy and hit the button. Ash does the sound and beginning animation of bladestorm (the little hop) and then nothing happens, energy is spent...

Am I missing another condition for Bladestorm to work? Do I need to have my melee equipped? Is it like a finisher skill and I can only use it if enemies don't have shield or are low on health?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question

24 minutes ago, Dan1lo said:

Hi,

I'm aware skills don't work on PVP the same way as they do on PVE, but looking for more information I went to the Wiki page on skill changes and it only said "range reduced to 10m, limit of 2 enemies".

I waited for my energy to go 100%, got close to an enemy and hit the button. Ash does the sound and beginning animation of bladestorm (the little hop) and then nothing happens, energy is spent...

Am I missing another condition for Bladestorm to work? Do I need to have my melee equipped? Is it like a finisher skill and I can only use it if enemies don't have shield or are low on health?

Thanks in advance.

You have to be on target with the reticle or it fails. Oberon's Reckoning tends to miss targets despite being in range also but I believe that tends to be a latency issue ie players not being in the place they appear on your screen.